Looking Glass Child Development Center is dedicated in providing fully qualified and prescreened teachers, assistant teachers and directors in our centers.
Our childcare workers do the following:
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children in their care
- Prepare meals and organize mealtimes and snacks for children
- Help children keep good hygiene
- Change the diapers of infants and toddlers
- Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allow children to learn about the world and explore interests
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring the problems to the attention of parents
- Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interest
- Introduce babies and toddlers to basic concepts, such as manners, by reading to them and playing with them
- Help preschool-age children prepare for kindergarten through playing, solving problems, questioning, and experimenting
- Use play and other instructional techniques to help children’s development
- During the summer, when children are out of school, childcare workers may watch older children as well as younger ones for the entire day while the parents are at work.
We offer full-time and part-time positions for the following classrooms:
- Infants and Toddlers
- Before and After School Care (ages 5-12)
Contact us to learn more about our current openings.